Faster Development Of Digital Solutions
End To End Solution Development Journey
Not having the proper domain experience and technological expertise is no longer a significant impediment. Instead of relying on in-house talent and resources, which requires a significant time and financial investment, companies can still benefit from the expertise of product engineering service (PES).
Accomplished product engineering teams address cross-industry and cross-function solution development needs, modernize existing products, and seamless integration.
What Differentiates Us ?
Our custom software development practice is driven with end-user and process focused innovative mindset
Product development encompasses not just excellent programming but architecture design, proven testing, and accelerated deployment expertise.
Custom Product Development team helps define, build, and deploy your app precisely as you envisioned it.
Proven expertise of the team in working on variety of enhancement projects across diverse sectors.
Enhancements aligned with current technologies while also encompassing market dynamics, process transformations, and client requirements.
Enhancements are driven on strong product analysis and recommendations are provided by experts to rightsize the process.
A strongly defined assessment practice to identify the apt modernization approach – be it re-platforming, rehosting, or building from scratch.
Leveraging automation to accelerate the modernization process of core applications without reducing efficiency.
A strong foundation of product reengineering – leveraging APIs and DevOps expertise to streamline modernization.
Shining Light On The Scope Of Our Engineering Prowess
Comsense offers end-to-end best-fit Digital Product Engineering capability with expertise and detailed domain understanding. The agile and dedicated team enables faster product development resulting into faster time to market and scalability.
Product Engineering Consulting
- SME led future-proof digital solution development, with business agility, lower costs, increased flexibility to innovate, and faster time-to-market as strategic drivers.
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles at each stage of the product life cycle, allowing you to speed your digital transformation.
- Goal-setting to conceptualization to the market launch, a six phased product development process – object definition, product conceptualization, architecture design, prototyping and development, product testing, and launch/integration.
- A highly efficient team of product developers with expertise in creating a product roadmap, and developing a minimal viable product (MVP) for beta testing to an accelerated launch of the alpha.
- Proficiency in modernizing enterprise legacy systems, integrating them with the latest technologies such as IoT, ML and AI models, Blockchain, Cloud APIs, etc.
- Besides codebase upgrading and technology integration, UX expert support to enable better usability, mobile enablement, and interactive experiences of end-users.
- A complete spectrum of testing on web, mobile, and on clouds backed by usage of robust frameworks and testing tools for the solutions we are developing.
- Product testing refers to any method through which a researcher assesses a product’s performance, safety, quality, and adherence to specified guidelines.
Product Support & Maintenance
- Product maintenance services covering all parameters, from performance monitoring to analysis and testing to incident and patch management configuration and enhancements.
- Performance optimization with the intent to reduce the total cost of ownership by boosting flexibility, scalability, stability, and operational efficiency.
Engineering Benefits – Elaborated Here
Faster and agile production cycles ensure accelerated GTMs of solutions
Flexibility to consider third-party application integration during the plan and build stage to improve compatibility with enterprise apps
More team bandwidth to focus on core functions as PDLC specific responsibilities are shouldered by our experts
High customizability of product as per business and market dynamics